1970 MG C Gt Finished in Snowberry white. Tuned by Downton Engineering Works.
Unrestored, NEVER WELDED and in outstanding condition, this car has had nothing more than a bare shell respray.
All factory spot welds are present. Dry stored in a showroom 1970 - 1990.
- 17,080 miles from new
- Downton tuned Touring conversion No 43
- Black leather interior Manual with overdrive Factory heated rear screen
- Chrome wire wheels rare nut type centre lock
- Original AM/FM stereo system in perfect working order
- Also included is one of the best service records I have ever seen (file is nearly three inches thick with all receipts dating back over 30 years).
- Previous MOT`s and tax disks
- Heritage trust certificate is present
- The exquisite paint, chrome and interior are matched by a immaculate trunk and engine compartment
GET IN TOUCH
Mobile: 07899 324763